Multi-functional advanced upright & hand-held steam cleaner that works quickly on hard floors & carpets using only the power of steam
Take your steam cleaning to the next level with the H2O HD® Steam Cleaner from Thane®. From the makers of the award winning H2O X5® Steam Cleaner, this High Definition steam cleaning system will make cleaning your entire home quicker and easier than ever.
The H2O HD® is the powerful, multi-functional steam system that cleans and helps sanitise your entire home with just one machine using no chemicals. H2O HD® uses ordinary tap water and turns it into super-heated steam to help sanitise and deodorise.
- H2O® HD
- Microfibre Cloth for Mop Head
- Carpet Glider
- Duster Tool
- Window Cleaning Tool
- Angled Jet Nozzle
- Nylon Brush
- Brass Brush
- Extension Hose
- Super Absorbent Cloth for Duster Tool
- Microfibre Cloth for Garment Tool
- Super Absorbent Cloth for Window Cleaning Tool
- Spring Offer Bonus Extra Water Filter
- Spring Offer Bonus Elite Pack (Includes: a bag, 3 brushes, 2 scrubbing pads & sling)
Easier. Faster. Hygienic.
- Kills up to 99% of salmonella, E.coli, influenza & listeria** helping to sanitise and deodorise surfaces
- The removable water tank makes filling up simple and holds 450ml for more cleaning time
- Lightweight – Weighs less than 5lbs
- Helps to remove pet odours and stains from carpet, garments & upholstery
- The extra large swivel cleaning head enables you to cover more surface in less time
- The quick release hand-held unit detaches from the mop at the touch of a button
With over 12 Million H2O® Steam Cleaners sold in over 80 countries across the globe, the H2O® HD is the perfect way to join the H2O® family
Parent Tested Parent Approved is a community made up of parents, like you and me, who chat together, share tips, feedback, and provide support to one another through a variety of channels.
Product feedback from the parents is sent to companies, and this information is invaluable to help shape the way products are made for our families. It’s the parents of the PTPA Media program who determine if that product should receive a Winner’s Seal or not.