- Lab Proven to kill 99% of germs & bacteria
- Including Salmonella, E.coli, Influenza & Listeria
- The sanitiser that never runs out!
- Just use tap water & keep your family safe
Steam Clean Virtually Every Surface in Your Home!
Use the floor steamer on vinyl, laminate, sealed hardwood, marble, and more. Add the glider to clean and refresh carpets and rugs. As a handheld steamer it works on countertops, windows, bathroom tile, porcelain, stainless steel sinks, and more.
Perfect for your home – top to bottom!
- 1 x H2O® HD Steam Mop
1 x Microfibre Cloth for Mop Head
1 x Carpet Glider
1 x Duster Tool
1 x Window Cleaning Tool
1 x Angled Jet Nozzle
1 x Nylon Brush
1 x Brass Brush
1 x Extension Hose
1 x Super Absorbent Cloth for Duster Tool
1 x Microfibre Cloth for Garment Tool
1 x Super Absorbent Cloth for Window Cleaning Tool
FREE 2 x Water Filter
Easier. Faster. Hygienic.
- Kills up to 99% of salmonella, E.coli, influenza & listeria** helping to sanitise and deodorise surfaces
- The removable water tank makes filling up simple and holds 450ml for more cleaning time
- Lightweight – Weighs less than 5lbs
- Helps to remove pet odours and stains from carpet, garments & upholstery
- The extra large swivel cleaning head enables you to cover more surface in less time
- The quick release hand-held unit detaches from the mop at the touch of a button
The H2O HD has done it again, this incredible steam mop has won another award. This time the H2O HD has been awarded the Ideal Home Approved badge in the Best Steam Cleaners 2020 test.
The professional reviewer at Ideal Home said:"This upright steam cleaner boasts a 'why didn’t I think of that design' which folds in half for easy storage in smaller cupboards."
With over 14 Million H2O® Steam Cleaners sold in over 80 countries across the globe, the H2O® HD is the perfect way to join the H2O® family
Parent Tested Parent Approved is a community made up of parents, like you and me, who chat together, share tips, feedback, and provide support to one another through a variety of channels.
Product feedback from the parents is sent to companies, and this information is invaluable to help shape the way products are made for our families. It’s the parents of the PTPA Media program who determine if that product should receive a Winner’s Seal or not.